Key Highlights of HDFC Bank MoneyBack Credit Car
- A Cash back credit card with minimal annual fee.
- Joining fee and annual fee waiver when applied through Creditupchar (T&C apply).
- Accelerated reward points on online purchases.
- Reward points redemption for cash against card outstanding.
Cashback Benefits Offered by HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card
- 2 reward points on retail spends. 2 times more points on online spends.
- Redeem reward points for cash (100 reward points = Rs.20).
Offers on Creditupchar
If you apply for the HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card through Creditupchar, you can enjoy –
- Joining fee waiver by opening an HDFC saving or current account within 3 months of card issuance.
- Renewal fee waiver if the annual spends exceed Rs.50,000.
- You can also enjoy 100% paperless approval. You don’t have to submit any hard copies of the documents required for approval.
Features and Benefits
Welcome gift: Apply for the MoneyBack credit card and earn 500 reward points as joining bonus. If you renew your card, you will get 500 more reward points.
Reward points program
- Earn 2 reward points on every Rs.150 spent on the card.
- 2X more reward points on online spends.
- Redeem earned reward points for cash back against the card outstanding (100 reward points = Rs.20).
- Also redeemable for air miles and gifts from exclusive rewards catalogue.
- Minimum 2,500 points are required for redemption. The accrued points are valid for 2 years from the date of accumulation.
Milestone rewards: Spend Rs.50,000 or more on retail purchases in a quarter and get an e-voucher worth Rs.500. The voucher has a validity of 60 days.
Special benefits: By conducting a minimum of 4 transactions every month, you will get:
- Complimentary accidental death insurance worth Rs.50 lakh
- Complimentary protection for goods worth above Rs.5000 purchased through the credit card.The offer covers damage or loss caused to the goods due to fire and burglary for 180 days from the date of purchase.
Save on fuel purchases: With the fuel surcharge waiver facility, you can save up to Rs.1,800 every year on your fuel purchases at stations across India. Offer valid on minimum transaction value of Rs.400.
Zero liability on lost card: After reporting the loss of your credit card, you have zero liability on any fraudulent transactions made using your card.
Fees & Charges
- Applicant should be either self-employed or salaried.
- For salaried the age range is 21 to 60 years.
- For self-employed, it is 21 to 65 years.
- The applicant should have a good credit history and a stable flow of income.
The exact documentation to apply for the MoneyBack credit card is not available on the official website.
Listed below are the basic documents required to process any credit card application.
- KYC documents
- PAN card
- Income proof such as salary slip or income tax returns
- Bank statements and others.
How to Apply for HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card online?
You can apply for HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card directly from HDFC official website.
Alternatively, you can also apply on Creditupchar, from the same page you’re on, to enjoy the exclusive partner offers.
Follow the steps to apply now –
- Navigate to the top of the page to find ‘Check Eligibility’ button.
- Click on it, fill the required details to know your eligibility for the card.
- If you’re eligible, you will find an option to apply for the card.
- Click on it, submit the required details and documents and press ‘Submit’
On successful submission of required documents and details, you will receive an acknowledgement message carrying the application ID. You can use the same to track your credit card application status in the later stage.