Key highlights of the Citi Cashback Card
- This credit card is mainly for the people who wish to earn cashback rewards on every transaction they make with the card.
- You as a cardholder will be entitled to get 5% of cashback on every movie ticket purchase.
- The total cashback earned will be credited to your account automatically once it reaches Rs.500 and further on multiples of Rs.500.
- This is one of the few credit cards which is contactless, which means it does not require a pin during the swiping of the card. All a customer must do is tap the card and the payment will be made. However, this feature will only be applicable for all the purchases below Rs.2,000.
Cashback benefits of the Citi Cashback Card:
- 5% cashback will be rewarded to you on purchases of movie tickets, bill payments or on any payments done for utilities done through Citi Billpay. The maximum cashback you will earn is Rs.100 for each category.
- On any other category of expenses or spends, 0.5% cashback will be given to you without a limit on the amount for cashback.
- Any payments for telephone bills will earn a cashback of 5%.
- The cashback which can be redeemed is in multiples of Rs.500 and will appear automatically in the final credit card statement.
- You will also be entitled to discounts in the restaurants partnered with Citibank.
Features and Benefits of the Citi Cashback credit card:
- 5% cashback will be given on booking of movie tickets or any kind of utility payments through Citi Billpay.
- For the payment of telephone bills, if you are paying with a Citi Cashback card, you will receive a cashback of 5% and the maximum cashback will be Rs.100 per month.
- Any kind of utility bill payment will result in a cashback of 5% which will also have a cap of Rs.100 per month.
- On any other type of purchases, you will be entitled to a cashback of 0.5%.
- On a minimum accumulation of Rs.500, the cashback will be automatically credited to the account and will show on the credit statement.
- If you own a Citi Cashback card, you will be entitled to receive various discounts and offers in various stores which are partnered with the bank.
- People holding a Citi Cashback card will receive a discount of 15% on close to 2000 restaurants Citibank has partnered with.
- Customers who own the Citi Cashback Card will also receive privileges on EMIs for various products at various electronic stores, shopping outlets, retailing chains as well as during online shopping.
Fees and Charges associated with the Citi Cashback Card:
Eligibility criteria required to apply for a Citi Cashback credit card:
A person should meet the required eligibility criteria to get a Citi Cashback credit card, which are:
- The applicant must be above 18 years of age and be an Indian citizen.
- Along with that, the applicant should also have a good credit report with good payment history and a good score. Apart from this, the applicant must also have a stable income and salary.
Documents required for a Citi Cashback credit card:
- Passport size photograph of the applicant.
- Address proof which will include a copy of the Passport, Ration Card, electricity bill, Aadhaar, etc.
- Application form of the credit card which must be filled.
- Form 60 and the PAN card of the applicant.
- Proof of income such as the latest salary slips, documents of IT returns as well as Form 16 should be provided by the applicant.
- Identity proof - PAN card, driving license, Aadhaar Card, etc.
How to apply for the Citi Cashback Card online?
You can apply for the Citi Cashback Card directly from the Citibank website.
Or, you can also apply for the credit card on Creditupchar, from the same page you’re currently on, to enjoy the exclusive partner offers and additional benefits.
Follow the steps to apply now –
- Navigate to the top of the page to find ‘Check Eligibility’ button.
- Click on it, fill the required details to know your eligibility for the card.
- If you’re eligible, you will find an option to apply for the card.
- Click on it, submit the required details and documents and press ‘Submit’
Once the documents are submitted successfully, you will receive an acknowledgement message carrying the application ID. You can use the same to track your capplication status in the later stage.