The HSBC Smart Value Credit Card offers a host of lifestyle privileges to the users. It comes with an excellent reward points program that would add to your happiness every time you use it for your daily transactions. Also, it carries no joining fee. If you’re looking for a credit card that provides value for every penny spent through it, you should apply for the HSBC Smart Value Credit Card. Besides offering multiple introductory benefits such as free vouchers and instant cashbacks, it provides accelerated rewards on multiple categories.
Key Highlights of the HSBC Smart Value Credit Card
- The Smart Value Credit Card is suitable for people who use their credit card on lifestyle expenses like shopping and dining.
- You get special discount on categories like dining, movies, and telecom.
- This special HSBC card has no joining fees.
- Spend at least Rs.50,000 in a year and the annual fee for the next year will be waived off.
Lifestyle Benefits with the HSBC Smart Value Credit Card
- You earn 3X rewards on categories like online, dining, and telecom.
- You also get attractive deals on movie tickets.
- The card also gives you travel and gift vouchers.
Features and Benefits
- BookMyShow vouchers worth Rs.200 within 60 days of the card issuance.
- You will also receive complimentary Gaana+ subscription for 3 months within 60 days of card issuance. Redemption must be done within 30 days of receiving the coupon code.
- Use the card to make a purchase within 30 days of card issuance and get a Cleartrip voucher worth Rs.2,000. The vouchers will be sent to you within 60 days after completing 30 days from card issuance.
- Make a minimum of 5 purchase transactions of total worth Rs.5,000 or more within first 60 days of card issuance and get 10% cashback on the spent amount. The cashback amount is, however, capped at Rs.1,000 per customer.
- For products booked within 90 days of the card issuance, you can avail attractive EMI instalment plans at 10.99% per annum.
- You earn 1 reward point on every Rs.100 spent on the card.
- You earn 3X reward points on online shopping, telecom relate and dining with a maximum of 1,000 points per month.
- The accrued points can be redeemed for a variety of gifts and vouchers from HSBC rewards catalogue.
Movie benefits: Spend Rs.15,000 in a calendar month and win a voucher worth Rs.200 from BookMyShow. The maximum voucher amount is capped at Rs.1,200 per calendar year.
Annual fee waiver: If the total spends in a year exceed or is equal to Rs.50, 000, the annual fee for the next year will be waived off. In case, you aren’t eligible for the fee waiver.
Access to various EMI products:The HSBC credit card offers you various EMI products like Cash-on-EMI, Loan-on-Phone, Instant EMI, Balance Conversion, and balance transfer.
Other features:In addition to the above-mentioned facilities, HSBC Smart Value Card also offers regular credit card benefits such as cash withdrawal facility, global acceptance, extended credit facility, 24x7 customer assistance and lot more.
Fees and Charges
You need to meet the following criteria to be eligible for the HSBC Smart Value Credit Card:
- You are a resident of India.
- Your age is between 18 years and 65 years.
- You are a salaried individual.
- Your minimum income is at least Rs.3 lakh per annum
- The card is only available in select Indian cities including Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune, Noida, Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Pune, and Hyderabad.
- For salaried employees, salary slip or employment certificate.
- Photocopy of credit card and latest credit card statements of your other credit cards.
- Latest copy of pay slip and last 3 months bank statements indicating salary credits.
- Documents common for both - Proof of identity, residence proof, PAN card, or Form 60.