SimplyClick SBI Card
Key highlights of SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card
- A shopping credit card with exclusive benefits on online shopping
- 10 times more reward points on online spends at partner websites
- 5 times more reward points on all online spends
- Milestone rewards
- Annual fee waiver
Shopping benefits offered by SimplyCLICK Credit Card
- Welcome gift voucher
- Accelerated rewards on online shopping
Offers on Bank Bazaar
- Check your eligibility for the SimplyCLICK Credit Card for free
- Free credit score check
- 100% paperless approval and hassle-free processing guaranteed
Features and benefits of the SimplyCLICK SBI Card
Rewards point programme:
- Earn 1 reward point on every Rs.100 spent on the card.
- Get 10 times more reward points for online purchases made at partner stores including Amazon, Cleartrip, BookMyShow, FoodPanda, UrbanClap, and Lenskart.
- 5X reward points on all other online spends.
- Reward points can be redeemed for e-gift vouchers from partner stores listed on SBI rewards catalogue.
- Cash advances, Flexipay, balance transfer and fuel transactions are not eligible for reward points.
Milestone rewards: You can bag Cleartrip e-vouchers worth Rs.2,000 each on annual online spends of Rs.1 lakh and Rs.2 lakh.
Annual fee waiver: Spend Rs.1 lakh or more on your SBI SimplyCLICK credit card in a membership year and get the annual fee of Rs.499 for the year waived off.
Wave and make payments: The card is enabled for contactless technology hence allows you to make payments by simply waving it at the retail terminals. Currently, the Wave and Pay technology is accepted on all transactions below Rs.2,000.
Fuel benefit: You will receive a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on every fuel transaction between the amounts of Rs.500 and Rs.3,000 made at all petrol pumps across India.
Worldwide acceptance: The SimplyCLICK SBI Card is accepted internationally and can be used in more than 24 million outlets across the globe including 3.25 lakh outlets within India.
Free add-on cards: You have the option of procuring add-on credit cards for your immediate family members including your children and siblings above 18 years of age.
Peace of mind: Security is given the utmost priority and customers have access to the SBI Card customer helpline and the 24 hours MasterCard/Visa Global Customer Assistance Services that can be contacted during an emergency.
Balance transfer facility: Outstanding dues from other bank credit cards can be transferred to SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card at a low interest rate through the Balance transfer facility.
Flexipay option: A simple instalment plan that allows you to make big ticket purchases with the option to repay in convenient monthly instalments. You can opt for a plan that is suitable to your financial requirements at a reasonable interest rate.
Easy money facility: Just by calling the local SBI Card customer helpline, you can now order a bank draft at any point of time. The bank draft amount will be directly billed to your SimplyCLICK SBI Card account. This is especially useful while making payments related to fees, taxes, bills and others. Further details can be sought from the SBI Card Helpline.
Fees and Charges of SimplyCLICK SBI Card
Eligibility to apply for SimplyCLICK SBI Card
The eligibility for procuring the SimplyCLICK SBI Card is decided based on the applicant’s declared income and employment, among other factors.
You can check your eligibility to apply for the card on SBI website by following the steps provided below.
- Visit SBI Credit Cards ‘Simplyfier’ page.
- Click on ‘Your income and expense information’
- Select your income and monthly expenditure and click on ‘Show my card’
A list of credit cards would appear. If you are eligible to apply for SimplyCLICK SBI card, you will find the card in the list.
If you find it, click on ‘Apply Now’ button corresponding to the card to apply for it.
Documents required to apply for SimplyCLICK SBI Card
- Identity proof
- Address proof
- PAN card
- Passport size photograph
- Income proof document
- Bank statement
How to apply for SimplyCLICK SBI Card Online?
- Go to Creditupchar.com and click on the ‘Credit Cards’ tab.
- Click on the SBI Bank and then choose the SimplyCLICK SBI Card.
- Click on the ‘Check Eligibility’ button to establish your eligibility for the card.
- If eligible, you will be redirected to the online application page.
- Fill the online application form and click on ‘Submit’.
- Upload and submit the required documents in the following step.