SBI Card PRIME
The State Bank of India provides its customers with the SBI Card PRIME which is a credit card offering a wide range of rewards. This card gives you joining benefits along with reward points for transactions done through various categories such as travel, fuel and, lifestyle.
Key Highlights of the SBI Card PRIME
The SBI Card PRIME is among the premium credit cards offered by the bank curated specifically for frequent travelers and for the people who make most of their purchases online.
- An e-gift voucher worth Rs.3,000 given from the bank on paying your annual fees.
- This voucher can be redeemed on purchases made at Bata, Marks and Spencer, Hush Puppies, Pantaloons, Yatra.com and Shoppers Stop.
- With your SBI Card PRIME, for every Rs.100 spent on your birthday, you get 20 reward points.
Annual Fee Waiver
- If your spends in a year exceed Rs.3 lakh, the annual fee of the credit card will be waived off.
- Win a Pizza Hut voucher worth Rs.1,000 on purchases worth more than Rs.50,000 in a quarter.
- Get gift vouchers from Pantaloons or Yatra worth Rs.7,000, on spending more than Rs.5 lakh in a year.
Features and Benefits of the SBI Card PRIME
This card offers a wide range of features and benefits spread across various categories such as hotel stays, flight bookings, fuel, etc.
Hotel Stay Benefits
- Get a complimentary Trident Privilege Red Tier Membership, which provides 1,000 welcome points on registration.
- Enjoy an instant discount of 10% on bookings made through the hotel website.
- 1,500 bonus points added on your first hotel stay.
Complimentary Airport Lounge Access
- With the Club Vistara Silver Program, get 1 free lounge access voucher and 1 upgrade voucher.
- You will be eligible for 4 free lounge visits per year at international airport lounges.
- The VISA/MasterCard lounge access program provides 8 complimentary visits per year at domestic airports.
MasterCard / Visa Privileges
- Earn up to 10,000 miles per night on hotel stay and an additional 25% extra miles on Kaligo.com.
- Get up to 8% off on bookings made through hotels.com across the Asia Pacific.
- Enjoy up to 35% discount on Avis Car Rentals and up to 10% off on Avis Car Rentals.
- Air accident insurance cover of Rs.50 lakh and credit card fraud liability cover of Rs.1 lakh given to primary cardholders.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Avail 1% fuel surcharge waiver across all petrol pumps.
- This offer is valid for transactions between Rs.500 to Rs.4,000.
- A maximum waiver that can be availed is of Rs.250 per statement cycle.
SBI PRIME Credit Card Limit
The credit card limit of this credit card is at the discretion of the bank. In order to decide the limit for a particular credit card, the bank considers a number of factors such as the credit history of the applicant, credit score along with the repayment behavior of past and current debts.
Latest Offer Benefits of the SBI PRIME Credit Card
- Get discounts on hotel, flight, and bus bookings on EaseMyTrip with your SBI PRIME credit card.
- Avail EMI for your travel bookings made on Goibibo, Cleartrip, and Yatra.com.
- Enjoy a discount of 20% on Zomato on a minimum transaction of Rs.300.
- Avail EMI payment on products purchased from online shopping platforms such as Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, etc.
Reward Point Benefits of the SBI PRIME Card
- Enjoy 2 reward points for every Rs.100 spent on retail purchases.
- Reward points can be redeemed to pay your outstanding amount.
- 1% fuel surcharge waived on transactions ranging between Rs.500 and Rs.4,000 at all petrol pumps.
How To Redeem Reward Points?
You can redeem your reward points through State Bank of India net banking. Here are the steps which need to be followed:
- Log in to your SBI net banking account.
- Click on the 'redeem rewards' option on the main page.
- You can choose the reward category from the catalog given to you.
- The total reward points will be shown to you on the left side of the page.
- Input the city for the delivery of the rewards.
- Choose the quantity of the reward and then click on 'add to cart'.
- Once done, check on the disclaimer and click on 'place order'.
Fees and Charges of the SBI PRIME Card
Eligibility of SBI PRIME Card
- You must be between 18 - 70 years of age.
- Add-on credit cardholder must be above 15 years.
- The applicant can be a resident as well as a non-resident of India.
Documents Required To Apply For Sbi Prime Credit Card
- Filled credit card application form.
- A copy of PAN card or Form 60.
- Identity proof - PAN, driving license, Aadhaar Card, etc.
- Income proof - latest pay slips, Form 16, IT return copy, etc.
- Residence proof - Passport, Ration Card, electricity bill, Aadhaar, etc.
- Passport size color photographs of the applicant.
*The list of documents mentioned above is indicative and additional documents might be asked for when you apply for the PRIME credit card.
How To Apply For The SBI Prime Card Online?
You can apply for the SBI PRIME credit card from the State Bank of India website.
Application of the credit card can also be done from the Creditupchar website. Here are the steps which you need to follow:
- Check your eligibility for the card by clicking 'Check Eligibility'.
- Submit the information that you are asked for.
- Next, upload the documents when you are prompted to do so.
- Use the tracking ID on the 'Track Application' process and get the application status.