InCred is a Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) which offers various personal finance products including personal loans to its customers. If you are an InCred customer, you can avail a personal loan to meet your financial needs. You can avail a loan between Rs. 50,000 and Rs. 7.5 lakh with repayment tenure ranging between 12 months 48 months.
Features and Benefits of InCred Personal Loan
InCred Personal Loans are a great way to deal with all kinds of financial requirements such as home renovation costs, medical expenses, wedding expenses, debt repayment, auto repair costs, etc. Learn about the benefits and features of this loan scheme listed below to find out why it is one of the best plans available in the market:
- InCred offers personal loans with a quick and hassle-free application process.
- This loan scheme offers flexible loan repayment methods so that borrowers can pay the debt back as per their convenience.
- In this scheme, customers have the benefit of opting for a loan tenure ranging from 3 months to 3 years based on their requirement and repayment capacity.
- The personal loans availed from this NBFC are customised to suit the specific requirements and unique circumstances of the customers.
- InCred Personal Loans can be availed to withdraw an amount between Rs.50,000 and Rs.7.5 lakh to meet all kinds of needs.
- This scheme offers instant loan approvals and quick disbursal of funds so that applicants can get quick access to credit.
- Borrowers can apply for this loan online without having to step out of their houses.
- The company offers top-notch customer service to its customers in order to ensure complete satisfaction.
- The rate of interest for this loan will be determined based on the credit profile of the borrower after assessing all the documents provided by him or her. This rate will be derived using the company’s Interest Rate Model while adhering to its policies and guidelines of determining interest rates.
- In case of a person defaults during the repayment, he or she will be charged a bounce fee along with a late-payment penalty. However, if there are chances of missing an EMI due to genuine reasons then the borrower can call in advance to get the loan restructured accordingly.
In case you have any additional queries regarding the personal loan offered by the company or about any other product, you can get all your queries answered by getting in touch with the polite and knowledgeable staff of the company. You can give a call at +91-1860 500 2192 or email at care@InCred.com.
Documents Required to Apply for InCred Personal Loan
- Identity proof
- Address proof
- PAN Card
- Bank statement of the previous 6 months
If you have any doubt regarding which document you can submit as identity and address proof, you can check the company’s official website to find the list of accepted documents.
How Can You Apply for Personal Loan through InCred?
- You will have to visit the official website of InCred.
- Next, click on the ‘Apply now’ button on the homepage.
- You will be redirected to a page containing the application form.
- You will have to fill out the form with the correct required details.
- Click on the ‘I’m not a robot’ checkbox.
- Then, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to submit your application form.
- Once the company receives your form, you will get an acknowledgement mail or text mentioning the time frame you can expect a call from one of the representatives regarding the application.
- Next, you might have to provide the required documents to the company.
- Using these documents, InCred will determine your eligible loan amount, interest rate, loan tenure etc.
- Once you make an informed decision regarding your loan, you will receive a sanction letter stating the terms and conditions of your loan.
- Then, the funds will be electronically transferred to your bank account.
How to Apply for InCred Personal Loan Through Creditupchar?
- Fill out the loan eligibility form with the required details to check your loan eligibility.
- Then, you will be able to compare the loan options you have based on your requirement.
- Find the best plan that suits your needs and repayment capacity and apply for a loan.
- Next, you will receive an e-approval from Creditupchar immediately.
- Your application will be sent to the lender for approval.
Please note that the process of loan approval or rejection is under the sole discretion of the lender and Creditupchar has no part in it.
What are the contact details of InCred Customer Care?
In case of any query, complaint, feedback, or grievances, you can get in touch with the customer care representatives of Incred:
You can also write at:
InCred Financial Services Limited
1502 A, B Wing, The Capital
Bandra Kurla Complex
PIN - 400 051