The loans availed through the CASHe instant personal loan are disbursed through an NBFC (Non-Banking Financial Company) known as Bhanix Finance and Investment Limited. Approximately, Rs.650 crore worth of loans has been disbursed so far to 1,80,000 customers through the CASHe app.
CASHe is an instant lending app that caters to the various financial requirements of individuals, particularly the young salaried millennials. This fintech product has been launched by TSLC PTE Limited to fulfil the short-term financial requirements of young salaried professionals. Unlike conventional banks that offer loans based on credit scores, CASHe takes into account the Social Loan Quotient of the borrower to process the loan applications. The app empowers professionals to avail loans within minutes and without any paperwork.
How Does CASHe Work?
- The CASHe app can be downloaded from Apple App store and Google Play Store.
- Once the app is downloaded, registration can be done either through Facebook/ LinkedIn/ Google+ accounts.
- The application form has to be filled and four documents need to be uploaded from the applicant’s smartphone.
- Depending on the applicant’s approved eligibility, he/she can decide the loan amount and enter it on the app.
- Within minutes, the loan amount will be disbursed to the applicant’s bank account.
Features of CASHe Instant Loan
- With this app, you can apply for an instant loan for short tenures including 15, 30, 90, and 180 days.
- The loan quantum provided by this CASHe ranges from Rs.10,000 to Rs.2 lakh.
- The CASHe app works with a proprietary predictive algorithm known as the Social Lean Quotient (SLQ). This particular feature helps a customer in making a unique credit profile. This profile is not the same as the ones offered by regular credit agencies and banks.
- With the help of this app, young employees and professionals can easily get loans without having to visit any lender’s branch. The entire loan application and disbursal process can be done through digital means.
- CASHe offers affordable and instant loan options for any purpose in just a few minutes.
- CASHe has an SLQ calculator, which helps applicants in checking loan eligibility and interest rate. All you need to do is key in your name, age, mobile number, income details, address, etc. You will then be able to view your eligibility details and interest details.
- It offers instant loans to applicants in Bengaluru and other cities too.
- Are aged 18 years and above
- Earn a minimum monthly salary of Rs.15,000
- Have a bank account
- Have a Facebook, Google+/LinkedIn account
- Have a valid identity and address proof
While availing a personal loan from CASHe Instant Loan, applicants need to just furnish the below-mentioned documents:
- PAN Card
- Permanent address proof
- Latest salary slip showing the salary credit
- Aadhar Card
Applicants will also have to also upload their selfie as proof of their photograph. Please note that the above documents have to be uploaded in the .jpg format and also ensure that the documents are self-attested before uploading.
- The Permanent Account Number or PAN which is provided will be electronically verified through the Income Tax website. This is done to verify the name and the number provided.
- The Aadhaar card and the voter’s ID card will be verified with a help of an independent agency.
- Address verification will be done with the help of the utility bills or passport.
- The applicants will be required to upload his or her selfie through the CASHe mobile application for verification.
The CASHe EMI MCard
The CASHe EMI MCard is a card which has been specially designed my CASHe in collaboration with Mswipe. MSwipe is one of the biggest Point-of-Sale (POS) payment service providers in India. The CASHe EMI MCard allows you to make purchases worth up to Rs.10,000 through online stores and merchants, provided they are registered under Mswipe or have Mswipe terminal.
Features of the CASHe EMI MCard:
- It is a pre-approved EMI card
- It comes with a spending limit of up to Rs.10,000
- Transactions of worth Rs.2,500 or more (up to Rs.10,000) is automatically converted into EMIs spread over 3 months
- Low rates of interest
- No processing fee or transactional fee
How can I get the CASHe EMI MCard?
- Open your CASHe mobile application
- Go to the ‘Loan Section’ in the app
- Select the ‘CASHe EMI MCard’ option
- Get the physical CASHe EMI MCard delivered to your registered delivery address
The CASHe BuddyTransfer is a special feature offered by CASHe. Using this feature, you can easily send funds to friends and family through the CASHe mobile application. Using the CASHe BuddyTransfer feature, you can authorise CASHe to transfer funds to any individual from your phone’s contact list.
Features of the CASHe BuddyTransfer:
- You can send a maximum amount of Rs.2,000 to one individual
- You can transfer a total sum of up to Rs.10,000
- Transfer funds to up to 5 individuals
- Money can be transferred to both CASHe and non-CASHe users
- Get in-app notifications and SMS updates for all transactions
How can I transfer the money using the CASHe BuddyTransfer feature?
You can transfer funds to any contact on your phone’s contact list by following the steps mentioned below:
- Open the CASHe mobile phone app
- Go to the ‘Get CASHe’ screen and select the desired loan amount
- After you request for a loan, you will be prompted to ‘Transfer to your friend’ or transfer the loan amount to a Paytm account
- You can choose the ‘Transfer to your friend’ option and select up to 5 contacts from your phonebook
- In the next step, you will be required to choose the amount of fund that you are willing to transfer to the respective contacts
- Confirm the details in the next screen and the funds will be transferred accordingly
Contact Details of CASHe Instant Loans